INSTITUTE OF DESIGN
Postal address: K.Liebknecht Str. 23
Tel: + 7 (343) 221 29 32
Dean: Professor Irina S. Zubova, Ph.D.
54.03.01, 54.04.01 Design
The Department of Design provides courses leading to the degrees of Bachelor and Master.
The duration of studies for Bachelor's Degree is 4 years. Upon presenting a graduate project, the students are awarded a 'Diploma' and the degree of Bachelor of Design.
Within the Bechelor's Degree course, undergraduate students may specialise in the following areas: Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Spatial Design (Interior), Fashion Design, Multimedia Design, Interface Design.
Master's Degree courses
The Department of Design offers the following Master's Degree courses:
Spatial design (Interior)
DEGREE AWARDING SUB-DEPARTMENTS
- Industrial Design. Head – Professor Valery A. Kurochkin, Ph.D (Art Studies)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 60 e-mail: email@example.com
- Spatial Design. Head – Professor Nikolay Lyaptsev, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 63 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graphic Design. Head – Professor Elena E. Pavlovskaya, D.Sc. (Art Studies)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 64 e-mail: email@example.com
- Fashion Design. Head – Professor Ludmila V. Kokoreva, Ph.D (Art Studies)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 67 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION SUB-DEPARTMENTS
- Freehand Drawing. Head – Professor Alexey B. Lopato
+ 7 (343) 221 29 72 e-mail: email@example.com
- Composition and Arts. Head – Professor Irina S. Zubova
+ 7 (343) 221 29 74 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENTS
- Social Sciences. Head – Professor Vladimir I. Vetoshkin, Ph.D. (Philosophy)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 77 e-mail: email@example.com