INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTURE
Postal address: K.Liebknecht Str. 23
Tel: + 7 (343) 221 29 31
Dean: Vadim A. Oparin, Ph.D (Architecture)
The Institute of Architecture offers courses in the related areas of Architecture and Planning.
07.03.01, 07.04.01 Architecture
In the area of architecture, the Institute of Archiecture provides courses leading to the degree of Bachelor and Master.
Bachelor's Degree course
The duration of study for Bachelor’s Degree is 5 years.
Within the Bachelor's Degree course, undergraduate students may pursue more detailed studies in one of the following areas:
– architectural design
– landscape design
– heritage restoration design
After presenting their final projects, undergraduate students are awarded a 'Diploma' and the academic degree of Bachelor.
Master's Degree course
The course leading to the degree of Master is 2 years.
The Institute of Architecture offers the following Master's Degree programmes:
– Theory and History of Architecture;
– Urban Planning;
– Architecture of Buildings and Structures;
– Landscape Architecture;
– Architectural Restoration and Reconstruction;
– Industrial Architecture.
Upon successful defense of the final project and thesis, students are awarded the academic degree of Master.
07.03.04 City planning
In the area of Planning, the Department of Architecture offers Bachelor's Degree Programme. The standard duration of this course is 5 years. After presenting their final graduates projects, undergraduate students are awarded a 'Diploma' and the academic degree of Bachelor.
DEGREE AWARDING SUB-DEPARTMENTS
- Architectural Design. Head – Professor Alexey V. Merenkov, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 36 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planningand and Landscape Architecture. Head – Professor Sergey I. Sanok, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 39 e-mail: email@example.com
- History of Arts and Restoration. Head – Professor Mikhail V. Goloborodskiy, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 45 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theory of Architecture and Professional Communications. Head – Professor Ludmila P. Kholodova, D.Sc. (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 44 e-mail: email@example.com
GENERAL PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION SUB-DEPARTMENTS
- Fundamentals of Architectural Design. Head – Professor Andrey A. Raevskiy, Ph.D. (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221-29-35 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applied Mathematics and Technical Drawing. Head – Professor Sergey S. Titov, D.Sc. (Mathematics)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 47 e-mail: email@example.com
- Building Structures. Head – Ekaterina A. Golubeva, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 49 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design Economics and Architecture and Building Ecology. Head – Professor Svetlana M. Karpova, Ph.D. (Economics)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 53 e-mail: email@example.com