DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE
Postal address: K.Liebknecht Str. 23
Tel: + 7 (343) 221 29 31
Dean: Irina V. Tarasova, Ph.D (Architecture)
The Department of Architecture offers courses in the related areas of Architecture and Planning.
In the area of architecture, the Faculty of Archiecture provides courses leading to the degree of Bachelor of Architecture and Master of Architecture.
Bachelor's Degree course
The duration of study for Bachelor’s Degree is 5 years.
Within the Bachelor's Degree course, undergraduate students may pursue more detailed studies in one of the following areas:
– architectural design
– landscape design
– heritage restoration design
After presenting their final projects, undergraduate students are awarded a 'Diploma' and the academic degree of Bachelor of Architecture.
Master's Degree course
The course leading to the degree of Master of Architecture is 2 years.
The Department of Architecture offers the following Master's Degree programmes:
– Theory and History of Architecture;
– Architecture of Buildings and Structures;
– Landscape Architecture;
– Architectural Restoration and Reconstruction.
Upon successful defense of the final project and thesis, students are awarded the academic degree of Master of Architecture.
In the area of Planning, the Department of Architecture offers Bachelor's Degree Programme. The standard duration of this course is 5 years. After presenting their final graduates projects, undergraduate students are awarded a 'Diploma' and the academic degree of Bachelor of Architecture.
DEGREE AWARDING SUB-DEPARTMENTS
- Architecture of Buildings and Structures. Head – Professor Yulia S. Yankovskaya, MArch, Ph.D, D.Sc. (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 38 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning. Head – Professor Sergey I. Sanok, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 39 e-mail: email@example.com
- History of Arts and Restoration. Head – Professor Mikhail V. Goloborodskiy, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 45 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landscape Architecture and Design. Head – Professor Marina N. Divakova, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221-29-43 e-mail: email@example.com
- Theory of Architecture and Professional Communications. Head – Professor Ludmila P. Kholodova, D.Sc. (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 44 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Architectural Design. Head – Professor Alexey V. Merenkov, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 36 e-mail: email@example.com
GENERAL PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION SUB-DEPARTMENTS
- Fundamentals of Architectural Design. Head – Professor Valery I. Iovlev, Ph.D. (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221-29-35 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applied Mathematics and Technical Drawing. Head – Professor Sergey S. Titov, D.Sc. (Mathematics)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 47 e-mail: email@example.com
- Architecture and Building Ecology. Head – Professor Leonid N. Smirnov, Ph.D. (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 57 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building Structures. Head – Ekaterina A. Golubeva, Ph.D (Architecture)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 49 e-mail: email@example.com
- Building Economics and Management. Head – Professor Svetlana M. Karpova, Ph.D. (Economics)
+ 7 (343) 221 29 53 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org